Happy almost Mother’s Day to all the amazing mama bear’s and soon to be mom’s out there! As a mom myself, this holiday is very special to me. Even though I believe you should celebrate how much you love and care for your mom every single day, there’s something so special about that one day a year where all mom’s are celebrated.
Mom. There is honestly no gift in the world that truly reflects how much she means to us, but we can sure try. This post is for those of you who don’t know what you want to get her for this special holiday and for those of you that wish you could buy her an island, but can only afford a candle (I’m right there with you). From pampering gifts, to beauty essentials, and jewelry, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite gifts that are affordable and Mom will love.
- Bath Bombs: Let’s face it, mommying is hard. Whether she spent all day at work or all day chasing after the littles ones, there’s nothing more she would appreciate than a long, hot and quiet bath. These bath bombs are the perfect soothing treatment after a long, hard day. These milk n’ honey ones are also one of my absolute favorites!
- Floral Robe: If you’re like me or my mom, you love lounging around on Sunday’s drinking your coffee while wearing something cozy and preferably something that doesn’t require pants.
- Slippers: Because what lady doesn’t love something cozy covering her feet?
- Shower Gel & Body Creme Kit: I picked Philosophy Grace & Love because that’s what I normally use but they have so many amazing scents that mom will love.
- Baby Memory Book: This is the perfect gift for the new mommy who wants to document every new little move their baby makes.
- ‘Posh Toast’ Recipe Book: This is for the mom who loves to cook and is always looking for fun and new recipes to try. Every recipe is on toast and coming from a bread lover myself, they all sound AMAZING. For the mom who likes to eat healthier and is looking to get her pre-pregnancy weight back, try this book instead.
- MVMT Rose Gold Watch: I am SO in love with this brushed rose gold MVMT watch. It’s classy, chic and will match pretty much anything mom wears.
- Mani-Pedi Set: This set contains everything mom will need for her polished fingers and toes.
- Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin: Looking to get a gift for the new mommy who isn’t able to leave the house much? This homegrown kit offers products for a soothing at home spa experience just for her.
I hope these gifts help give you some inspiration for what you want to get Mom for Mother’s Day this year. But hey, you really can’t go wrong with some flowers, a bottle of wine and chocolates. I am so thankful for my mama and I wouldn’t be where I am today without her. We argue like sisters but she is the greatest best friend I could ever ask for. I’m also so incredibly thankful for that sweet boy who calls me mom. I love being a mom more than anything and I hope all of you have the best day with yours!
SHOP THE POST & MORE: